Right to cancel
1. Pursuant to Article 52 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Italian Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase agreement for any reason, without need for an explanation and without incurring any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receiving the products.
2. In order to exercise the right to cancel set out in the preceding Clause 1, the Customer shall send notification to us within the time limits indicated to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by means of the form provided for that purpose on the Website.
3. In the event of cancellation, the customer shall return the products to TESTONI at the Customer’s expense within 14 (fourteen) days of said cancellation to the following address:
For Europe and United States:
via Molino Rosso 9/C
40026 IMOLA (BO)
TESTONI Hong Kong
2/F, Pop Office, 9 Tong Yin Street, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories, Hong Kong
The goods must be returned intact, complete in all their parts and in their original packaging (envelopes and packaging), having been kept and used only for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their condition, features and size, in accordance with normal diligence, there being no signs of wear or dirt and in compliance with the following conditions:
3.1 The right to cancel may be applied to the purchased product as a whole; it is not in fact possible to return only part of the purchased product (for eg., accessories, complementary items, etc.);
3.2 In order to cancel, the product must be complete and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: labels, cards, tags, seals, etc.);
3.3 Transport expenses (and any customs duty, if applicable) arising from the return of the goods shall be borne exclusively by the Customer.
Until confirmation of receipt by the warehouse indicated by TESTONI is given, liability for transport shall be borne solely by the Customer; should the goods be damaged in transit, we shall notify the Customer, in order that the Customer may promptly lodge a complaint against the courier that was used and obtain appropriate compensation; the product shall then be made available to the Customer, at the same time as cancelling the request for termination;
TESTONI shall not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss that occurs during or as a result of a shipment made for the purposes of returning goods.
4. TESTONI shall arrange to refund the Customer for the whole amount paid, net of consignment charges incurred and any customs duty paid for importation, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of cancellation, by transferring the debited amount, via the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer shall not bear any expenses incurred as a consequence of said refund. TESTONI may withhold the refund until the returned product is received or until such time as the Customer can prove that the product has been properly dispatched, whichever is sooner.
5. In any case, the Customer shall forfeit the right to cancel should we discover any of the following:
5.1 The returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;that the product is without its external package and or the original internal packaging;
5.2 The product is missing some of its integral parts and/or accessories (for eg., fastenings, ties, buckles, etc.).
Should the right to cancel be forfeited, TESTONI shall arrange to return the purchased product to the sender, debiting the shipping costs from the same and, if already refunded, the price of the product.